domingo, 12 de novembro de 2017

Leonel Tir Na nOg at News24 on 6th of November 2017

Singer pours pain out in rap

Is what is being said, we thanks everyone once again we would like to ask to stop getting confused between Bruno Leonel Da Costa Business Rapper & Leonel Tir Na nOg Rap Artist; by the way we liked the article reason why we repost it in order for our readers to read!



An Observatory-based artist sings of his pain to make a living.

Bruno Leonel da Costa, born in Portugal, says his story is what makes his music unique. He would love to grow and be able to tell the world about his story though music. He believes that by singing about his pain he is able to inspire other young artists.
Due to family circumstances, Da Costa had to relocate to South Africa with his mother in 2000. That was also when he found his passion for music. He was raised by his mother after his parents divorced.
It was after the pain he went through that he started writing his own lyrics and eventually started recording. He later decided to study sound engineering to sustain his ­passion.
“My music is unique because of the flavour that I pick up from my lifestyle. It is about my journey and the reality that I am in; it carries a strong message as well as lessons. I am a motivator, inspiration and so on for the people out there
“I used to get inspired while I was bathing and dressing. In 2000 I started my music recording and with the technology, I started promoting my music on social media.”
He says with everything he has been through in life, he felt the need to tell other young artists that despite difficulty, they should never give up hope. He says he stayed strong and positive during his darkest moment and changed his situation into a career.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário